1. This site does not provide medical advice
The contents of the Austin Urogynecology Site, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from Austin Urogynecology’s licensors, And other material contained on the Austin Urogynecology Site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Austin Urogynecology Site!
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Austin Urogynecology does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Austin Urogynecology, Austin Urogynecology employees, others appearing on the Site at-the invitation of Austin Urogynecology, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
The Site may contain health- or medical-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want-to use our Site.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you did not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Austin Urogynecology’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Austin Urogynecology’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Austin Urogynecology at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Austin Urogynecology’s web site are provided “as-is”. Austin Urogynecology makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Austin Urogynecology does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or a reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Austin Urogynecology or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Austin Urogynecology’s Internet site, even if Austin Urogynecology or an Austin Urogynecology authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Austin Urogynecology’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Austin Urogynecology does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Austin Urogynecology may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Austin Urogynecology does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Austin Urogynecology has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is-not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Austin Urogynecology of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at-the user’s own risk.
Austin Urogynecology may revise these terms of the use for its web site at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Austin Urogynecology’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law Provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation (aka GDPR) is a new and far-reaching privacy regulation that takes effect May 2018.
You can read the full text of the law here.
The GDPR gives EU individuals rights to their personal data. There are some exceptions/exemptions to the rights granted by the GDPR, but in general, it includes rights to:
- request access to the data we store about you
- request updates/changes to your personal data
- request the deletion of your personal data
- take your personal data to a new service<
- request we limit our collection and use of your personal data (e.g., opt out of being tracked by our first party analytics tool)
Although GDPR is a law that only applies within the European Union, we are offering tools to manage your personal data to all of our users.
Additionally, you can expect that we as a company will work to protect the privacy of your personal data, will only collect the data when we have a reason to do so.